New SRT10 Owner soon!! Illinois Region!

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
First off I have lurked here for years, made an acct last year....I have been a Viper nut ever since I was a kid and the 92' Debuted, then the TV show only fueled my passion as I went through childhood. I got my first Viper bite around 2002 when my 2002 TransAm Firehawk has to have bodywork done on it from a hailstorm. The owner of the shop doing the repairs had a GTS Blue/White car, and him & I actually went on a few rides. REALLY Cool guy, so from then on I knew I had to do whatever I could to own one of these cars. So I began saving like crazy! Then 2 years ago a friend of mine bought a Copperhead, and rubbed it in my face.....So we went on rides and did a few Auto-crosses, then boom 3 other people I knew bought cars (RT/10, and 2 more SRT's). Now today, 2 of the SRT's have been sold, IDK what they are thinking letting go of such an ICONIC car. Anyhow my name is Ryan, I'm from Georgetown, IL (small town), as everything has planned out accordingly, I will be looking to buy my first SRT10 Viper next month or July!!! I cannot wait, I find myself EVERY day reading up on things, and stalking the forums. Only took me 27 years but I will finally be able to check my one life-long goal off my list!! I prefer to buy a new car. SSG Preferably, but am open to Black, or Blue. I have found one new SSG car exactly how I want it with 6 spokes in Spring, TX but its been the only car I have found like that new for sale. Ahhh I feel 45-60days it wont be around!! So if I had to hunt for a pre-owned car I would like 2008+....Anyhow thanks for letting me be a part of an awesome site!! I hope I can share some pic's and experiences of purchasing the car with you all. Just wanted to introduce myself, and can't wait to hopefully meet you all around here!!!

Thanks,
Ryan!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good post, Ryan...we can all keep our eyes open for you. Be patient...get a good car AND the one that YOU want !!!

UPDATE: I just looked on the map...you are CLOSE to our area...so, feel free to come to the IN/KY events. Actually, we have a few members scattered along the IL-IN border.

V

Venomiss

Since you have been here for bit you might have already seen this but just in case you didn't...

http://www.illinoisvipers.com/

Try to find someone from the Illinois club who is selling their viper at the next meeting?

Welcome and happy hunting.

OP
OP
SSGSRT476

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the next couple of months to FLY BY so I can pull the trigger......Definately taking the time to hunt for one, I can't wait to get out and meet all of you!!!

Steve-Indy, I actually used to race Motocross around the Zionsville area..... RIP Knobby Hill MX (Hortonville)

OP
OP
SSGSRT476

SSGSRT476

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:brick: Ahhh was dealt a blow today....Don't wanna air things out at to the ordeal, but I may be facing a delay on acquiring my dream!!! AGHHHHHH Say it aint so!!!!! :brick:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang