New SSR's on the UR Beast :)

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New SSR\'s on the UR Beast :)

Installed the e-brake kit and the wheels today. Goes in next week to have Garth install the shocks/springs and lower it about 2". Hopefully the drag radials will cure my traction issues and I can represent better in these roll-ons. I probably will jump in on the I-Forged group buy and pick up the Monaco in black centers/chrome lips in a 18/19 setup also. I really liked the way they looked on Tuckers coupe against the red.

Gotta thank Jon B and Luke for getting me the wheels/drag radials quickly. I had intended to put them on last week before the BBQ, so I had ordered them about 12pm on Wed, for a Fri. delivery and they were here as promised and so was the e-brake relocation kit delivered from Archer. Didn't have time to get them on for the BBQ though.

You must be registered for see images

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New SSR\'s on the UR Beast :)

You are missing some thread towards the middle of your tires. Might want to check that out!

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

can you tell me about the i forged group buy?

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Needs to be lowered badly! That rear wheel gap looks larger then most SUVs!lol But with those tires i dont think you will be doing much offroading anyway! :D

OP
OP
N

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Drove it last night, and it sure drives differently! Alot of side to side movement on the road and it feels less connected to the road. I changed the rims out, kept the front stock pilots and added the drag radials, I didn't think it would change the ride so much. It's going to take awhile to get used to the way it feels now. I did notice an increase in traction though. After driving to the airport and on the way back, I did a few street pulls from lights and such and had hardly any spin and that was at 32psi, so once I lower the psi down it should be good to go!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Drove it last night, and it sure drives differently! Alot of side to side movement on the road and it feels less connected to the road. I changed the rims out, kept the front stock pilots and added the drag radials, I didn't think it would change the ride so much. It's going to take awhile to get used to the way it feels now. I did notice an increase in traction though. After driving to the airport and on the way back, I did a few street pulls from lights and such and had hardly any spin and that was at 32psi, so once I lower the psi down it should be good to go!

I hate BFGs on the street! That feeling of being LIGHT won't go away.
Stick a LOT better though, that's for sure! :2tu:

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The feel takes a little while to get used to. I run 275x40x17 BFGs on my Supra. It makes 614 lbs ft at the wheels, so not much choice. Regular tires just go up in smoke at almost any speed. If you drag race it, let us know what your 60' times are. I'll bet you pull at least 1.5s with a little practice. Avoid rain at all cost and be careful of your differential.