new to the forum

nate1121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last performance car was a C5Z which I sold when I moved down to Fort Bragg in 2011. I've got the itch again. Considering a couple different options and one of them is a gen3. I grew up utterly taken with the car and even though I have a great appreciation for other domestics, the Viper has always held a special place. Anyway, I'll be purchasing something over the next year, no rush but no real wait either. Just need to find the right car. The research and hunt is always very enjoyable for me. I say all of this to say that I have really enjoyed cruising the forum over the last few weeks. It really seems like a great and close knit community. Thanks in advance for the help along the way and if anybody is near Fort Bragg or the Triangle area, let me know. I'd love to check out any local cars. Been looking for a while and so far, nothing for sale within reasonable driving distance.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Nate and best of luck in your search. We hope to see you in a Viper before too long.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

You'll find with a Viper, especially if you are looking for a specific color/mileage/condition, is quite a ways away. Be prepared to fly out/drive/ship home for inspection and delivery.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen you are looking for a Gen 3. Throw up some ideas and see what pops up here. Being on the VCA is quite the experience, but buying a car from a fellow member is even better. What color, mods, body style (vert or coupe) are you looking for? There is a gentleman with a silver vert SC that is looking to sell at a great price!

GL

-Tim

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Fort Bragg for six years or Fayettenam as some call it. I know there is a couple of guys in the Fayetteville/Raleigh area hopefully they post up.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your search. Its good that you are in no hurry. I looked for about 3 months before I found my car. My car is located in wilmington NC (long story) and I will be back that way in about a month if you want to check out my 03'.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun with the search. Alot of nice vipers around for sure. Watch the classifieds here cuz these guys take care of their babies. :)

OP
OP
N

nate1121

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at Fort Bragg for six years or Fayettenam as some call it. I know there is a couple of guys in the Fayetteville/Raleigh area hopefully they post up.

Haha this place a is a damn jungle. I'll be outta here within a year though for CCC... part of the reason I'm not rushing to buy. If anybody else knows anything about the area, it's not really the kind of place to you want to leave a 50k car sitting in the mall parking lot for too long.