New VA Viper guy

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night I returned to the Norfolk-VA Beach area for work (hey Recoil/Steve, let me know another # to try to reach you!), and late in the evening decided to take a ride down to the Beach. I pulled into the gas station to fill up/do some cleaning, when some dude nearby yells out "You've got some competition!", so I figured I'd take a look at what he was talking about, and lo and behold, it was another Viper! I said to myself, that's not competition, that's a friend! Anyway, the car pulls in right in front of me, a 00 black/silver stripes GTS, and we meet. He's had it for a month, bought it with 60 miles on it, and we do a lot of Vipertalk. I figure that if he got it from a dealer like that, then he's got the automatic first year VCA membership, and let him know a few other things, and make sure he knows about the website. We end up cruising the strip, along with a new C5, got a lot of favorable responses, and stopped for a beer. He's definitely enjoying it so far, having already run it against a Testarosta (sp?) up to 163 (after he had 1k miles on it). Anyway, we should have a cool new board member soon
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang