New Viper in Town!

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself as the newest member of the NJ VCA. Looking forward to speaking with and meeting many of you in the future at car shows or drives. Just bought my first Viper about 2 months ago with only 1,900 miles on it. Posted the story about it on the Gen 3 & 4 area last night right after signing up for a membership to the VCA.

I live in Hoboken, NJ now and probably will still be there for the next couple years or so. Where are all of you from? I expect to be a frequent flyer at the Whiskey Cafe next summer.

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's official! We just closed on our new house in Armonk, NY this Friday and we move in later next month. Only an hour away from Hoboken and the Livingston area, so I'll still be coming to NJ events, and bigger C&C meets. Hope to see you guys soon, and hope your cars haven't melted in this crazy heat!!!

Poor Richard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, good luck in your new home...hope you have a special spot in the garage for the snake. see you at the c&c's

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's official! We just closed on our new house in Armonk, NY this Friday and we move in later next month. Only an hour away from Hoboken and the Livingston area, so I'll still be coming to NJ events, and bigger C&C meets. Hope to see you guys soon, and hope your cars haven't melted in this crazy heat!!!

Hey...Does this mean you're gonna change your username?.... :)

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Richard! I have a very special spot picked out in the garage actually, and big plans to completely gut and re-do the garage from the ground up over the next month before we move in. Ripping out all the crap the previous owner had in there and putting down a "granite" epoxy floor, swapping out some new bright lights in the ceiling, adding new electric outlets around the room, installing a brushed aluminum cabinetry system to go around the extra fridge, and lastly still trying to convince my wife to let me install a couple giant black and white murals of vintage race scenes. Going to be my own little piece of heaven when it's done!

Jog, I'm a purebred Jersey guy, so no name change on the horizon anytime soon... Haha! But something tells me I'm going to love living and driving around in Westchester County.

Hope to see everyone at a C&C event soon...