New Viper Magic Box info

nazar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am fairly new to this forum, Although I have joined about a year ago I haven't been active. Recent events has let me in here again.

I was asked by one of our customers to post here on the new product we have for the RT/10 owners. We just finished an install on Mr Olsen's (Olsen Cadillac in Woburn MA.) Viper and he was very happy with the performance of his stereo. In specific he was very excited about his new MagicBox enclosure from WickedCas.

There are plenty pictures of this enclosure at the website www.wickedcas.com , Basicaly it uses a 10" subwoofer reverse mounted in a custom molded 100% fiberglass enclosure. This enclosure is more effective way of approaching the subwoofer / Bass problem in the RT/10. We have achieved incredible reults with this set up and now have 3 very happy customers with this enclosure.

I just wanted to share the experience on Mr. Olsen's reccomendation.

Nazar

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great; however my own installation replaced the center RT/10 speakers with 2 way full range (could have used 3 way) speakers, because with no top, all one can really hear are the center speakers next to your ear. I didn't like only bass, I wanted to hear the music (all frequencies), thus the full range speakers next to my ear.
My own desires.
Later,

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nazar,
I have seen the work you guys did on my buddy Brent's 350Z and it is absolutely amazing. If this enclosure for the RT/10's is anything near that in quality, it's worth every penny.

OP
OP
N

nazar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been active I was not getting e-mail notifications. We recently found out the Enclosure we have will also fit certain model GTS cars.

Also Pricing have been adjusted and it can now be had with a subwoofer for $499.95 + shipping. It will come with a JL 10w1v2 4 ohm sub.

You can also get it for $429.95 Without a Sub.

Vinyl would add about $150.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21