New viper, now i need more garage space!

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I had always wanted a GTS, and finally bought one. I believe that the Gen 1/2 body style is the quintessential Viper (and yes I had to look up how to spell that)
You must be registered for see images attach

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would also like to have a gen 2.

..........also have a garage space problem.
And, how may toys do I really need.......................:rolleyes:

FLAT OUT

VCA Member
Reaction score
You can store it in my garage with my gen 2 and gen 4 if you buy the lift.

OP
OP
2001-V10 Power Nut

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, here's couple other shots, after I got it home and cleaned up
I have had 3 vipers, the first one was a sapphire blue RT-10, which I traded in on a 2008 Vert, which I still have (see avatar), & then the GTS. I'm out of garage space, and actually will store this one at another vipers owners home. And yes I was questioning my sanity in buying another one, as I seem to have little time to drive the 2008, but this GTS was just to good to pass up. It had everything I wanted; the right color with stripes, custom rims, aftermarket exhaust. The only other things I will do are headers, new brakes & new tires. I'll probably take the 2008 to VOI !! And yes it is an addiction !!!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe i am nuts...this car looks familiar. Did you buy it from a guy in PA? Great looking GTS

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is beautiful! Congrats! Don't feel bad...I ran out of room a long time ago at car #5. I now have 8, two of which are Vipers. Barely have any room, but it is a wonderful feeling to have such great cars at hand. :)

OP
OP
2001-V10 Power Nut

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I bought the car in Clearwater, Fl (at a Chevy dealer of all places) the prior owners lived in California & Arizona.