New Viper owner here in CT.

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently sold my 2010 GT500 and picked up a new toy. Found a bone stock 03 viper with 22k on the odometer. Found it from a private owner in RI. Just ready for me to tear apart and modify. Lol. (Exhaust is already on its way here) Car is much quicker than I thought it would be. Especially with some nice cool New England fall weather. :) Hopefully I can catch up with you guys for some stuff in the near future. Kinda ***** that most of this years season is already gone.

You must be registered for see images attach

My buddy took me took pick it up in his new toy. He bought himself a Ferrari 360 a few months ago. That was a great ride to pick her up in. :)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pony23, Welcome to the club and congrats on your Viper........Look forward to cruising one day :2tu: Adrian

also remember the NY/CT Club is home of the Viper Wizard (Chuck Tator) Tator's Garage

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Pony23 - beautiful car - reminds me of my first one.

Hopefully the tires are not "bone stock" also - if they are run-flats don't try to drive it too deep into the cooler weather - it will bite quickly.

looking forward to meeting you - I work in Norwalk; what part of CT are you in?

OP
OP
P

pony23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Pony23 - beautiful car - reminds me of my first one.

Hopefully the tires are not "bone stock" also - if they are run-flats don't try to drive it too deep into the cooler weather - it will bite quickly.

looking forward to meeting you - I work in Norwalk; what part of CT are you in?

I live in East Hampton. Pretty much the center of the state.

Run flats are gone. It has Michelin pilots on it right now