New Viper will be home next week. Trickle charger question.

outlawtiwan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys, new 2015 Black with pearl stripes Gt will be home next. What are you guys using for trickle chargers? Where is the battery?

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, congratulations on the ride. Also welcome to the forum. I can't help with the charger but your battery is in the trunk on drivers side. Have fun here and
Post some pics of your ride when you get it.:D

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys, new 2015 Black with pearl stripes Gt will be home next. What are you guys using for trickle chargers? Where is the battery?
Most people tend to use one of the Battery Tender products. Available at most stores that sell automotive products. PM sent.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've been very happy with a Schumacher trickle charger--about $25 from Walmart. I've hooked them up to all my cars--Dave

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Hamsters spinning wheels to keep my battery charged....This hasn't failed me yet...

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Deltran Battery Tender for years. Good service life with only one failure. This includes multi-stations, standard units and minis for my tractors/lawn equipment. I also use CTEK on my trucks because it has a higher charging amperage and "allegedly" desulfates the plates. Very good unit as well. Many OEMs use these and rebadge as their own.

MerlinsGarage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Deltran with the pigtail attached to the jumping terminal under the hood - drivers side. I just have to reach through the opening to access the plug.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive.

You must be registered for see images attach

Negative.

Hookup.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Battery is in rear of vehicle in hatch. I use deltran battery tender plus with alligator clips. Closing hatch on wire doesn't pinch it.