New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania: APRIL GATHERING

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
WOW Guys, thats all I have to say. Details are unfolding, and they look EXCELLENT.

OK, heres the deal with what I know so far:

DATE: April 11-12

April 11 is a "Night-Time" thing, dont have too many details on it yet.
April 12 is the "Main Event", OFFICIALLY starting at 10 AM, going until 4 PM.

There is going to be free food/entry to people who bring cars, a Mopar Store and all kinds of other crap for sale. (others will be "charity") Mopar Magazine should be there, as well as a local Radio Station for some publicity. A few car clubs as well are bringing their cars up. VIPER CLUB will have PRIMO spots. The only part of the dealership closed at this point is the back section of service, but I am working on having them open it up and put some Vipers and other Mopars up on the lifts for viewing. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event, Vipers will get spots INSIDE if it rains. (They want Vipers VERY badly, they even offered to trailer in some local guys if it rains) Also being considered it setting up a "nostalgic" sales floor with older mopars "for sale". Also being pushed for, though not certain is a Burnout-Pit, but we are unsure about it.

Dodge will have a NASCAR Race Car there, as well as the NASCAR Simulator.

This is an AS-MANY-VIPERS-AS-POSSIBLE event, the more the merrier!

The Event will be at:
Northtown Dodge
2020 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD
TONAWANDA, NY 14150
Phone: (716) 692-7000

NON LOCALS- Dont forget; this event is about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, and about the same distance from Canada (did you say nightclubs?!?!) Kill two birds with one stone, take the weekend off!

I will be attending a few of the meetings in regaurds to setting this up, I will post more info as it comes!

Thanks,
Dan Lesser
Final GTS #171 of 360

PS- Just wanted to let any non locals that may be comming to know that I should be able to arrange Secure Viper Storage for friday and/or saturday if they need it! e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions, comment, concerns, Etc.

PPS- weather is starting to turn around up here! 40's and 50's as far as the weather map can see, with no end in sight! And still a month to spare!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gained a Bunch! NorthTown has released "basic" flyers. "Deluxe" flyers to come in a day or so. Weather Forecast looks favorable! Partly Cloudy and 50+ for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at the moment.

1. Dan Lesser
2. Jim Purcell
3. Pat Chapin
4. Louis Leone -([email protected])
5. Jeff & Cherri -([email protected])
6. Ryan -([email protected])
7. John Wojnar -([email protected])
8. Jeff Torrey -([email protected])
9. Chris Trimble
10. Chris Ronald
11. "Tatoo" Tony
12. John Ferrentino