Newb alert ... Well, kinda (2006 Coupe, Paxton 522)

Gen3CoupeTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I used to spend time here years ago. I owned a 2001 GTS then, daily driver truck was an '05 SRT-10 Quad Cab. I thought I'd come see what's happening back on the forums. This is my current Viper > 2006 Coupe, 522 stroker with Paxton supercharger. It will get after it ... Me smiling like an idiot most of the time. I went looking for a Gen IV, but this Gen III hooked me! I love all things Viper, can't imagine any bad choices.
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Very nice... congrats!!!

So what's the HP and Torq on that monster

Shaggy

Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know I used to spend time here years ago. I owned a 2001 GTS then, daily driver truck was an '05 SRT-10 Quad Cab. I thought I'd come see what's happening back on the forums. This is my current Viper > 2006 Coupe, 522 stroker with Paxton supercharger. It will get after it ... Me smiling like an idiot most of the time. I went looking for a Gen IV, but this Gen III hooked me! I love all things Viper, can't imagine any bad choices.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome back. Did you have another account? We can get you connected with it again if you like.

OP
OP
G

Gen3CoupeTX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer, Shaggy. I'm fine to start anew with this screenname.

ViperJeff, this video (link below) was posted before I bought it. Put down 745hp / 687tq.

A more recent dyno session had it in mid-720s. It makes enough to keep me on my toes.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235