newbie... exhaust q

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi... got ta#66 coming n was wondering if the exhaust is different on it vs nonTAs....
I want it louder than stock I'm sure...does it have any valves that can be opened with an addition of a switch..etc? Or what can I change it to that's louder w/o drone?? Only corsa or anything else??

Tnx all.
James R
So calif.inland empire

LouN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi... got ta#66 coming n was wondering if the exhaust is different on it vs nonTAs....
I want it louder than stock I'm sure...does it have any valves that can be opened with an addition of a switch..etc? Or what can I change it to that's louder w/o drone?? Only corsa or anything else??

Tnx all.
James R

Hey,

Good luck with #66, I almost bought that car myself, but then went with #32 black. Exhaust on TA is same as other Gen V's, right now only after market I know of is Corsa.

OP
OP
J

jjrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...tnx...
By the way....How serious is the exh.heat affecting the paint at the door corner? Can we apply some heat shield stuff around that area n rest of it to keep the heat from entering the cabin as much ??

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Belanger's eliminate a lot of the cabin heat and sill heat. Just a guess, but, the BBG headers probably do the same. I took IR camera pictures before and after my headers addition and they did not look like the same car.

Ok...tnx...
By the way....How serious is the exh.heat affecting the paint at the door corner? Can we apply some heat shield stuff around that area n rest of it to keep the heat from entering the cabin as much ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi