Newbie looking for a Viper

PAULIE G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been reading this fourm for about 3 months now and finally decided to make the big move. Just sold my Z06 and I'm in need of a Viper. What I'm looking for is an 01 or 02 GTS with very low miles. Prefered colors are red w/silver or white stripes(FE) or yellow w/black stripes but I'm open to others too. MUST be in perfect condition inside and out. No chips or scratches anywhere. I'm located in CT. and will travel to find the right car. If you or anyone you know has what I'm looking for, please let me know. Ready to buy today............

Thanks Paul [email protected]

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge. He may have one or a line on one.

Now the bad news, I bought the LAST perfect 02 bumblebee. So you will have to accept a slower color unless you can find that in an 01.

Good luck. Its out there.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eBay!!! You find the right car and have it checked at a good dealer, you can save a bunch of money. I bought mine there with 555 miles. I got an amazing deal. I recommend to anyone.

OP
OP
P

PAULIE G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've been checking e-bay and autotrader. I wanted to see if there is someone on this fourm who has been thinking of selling but hasn't advertised yet or knows someone who wants to sell.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your interested in a couple here are a few choices:

2000 Black & Silver GTS with 17K Miles w/warranty good through 2007 - 54,500
2000 Red GTS with 2800 Miles with warranty good through 2007 - 57,500
2002 Yellow RT/10 with 4000 Miles - 59,500

All three cars have the same mods: Corsa Exhaust, 3.55 Gears, Short Throw Shifter, and lot's of mgw goodies and all three have the snake oyl mats.

Cars are in Virginia and yes I am a dealer. If those don't do it for you I have a 1997 Red GTS with 13,255 Miles and a Silver SRT with 7 Miles still wrapped in platsic - 67K

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought mine. Be very careful. Lots of raced, abused, junk out there for less $$$. Use Chuck Tator, "Viper Wizzard", as your sounding board for decisions. GOOD LUCK!!