newbie question ?

o6coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wanted to say whats up to everyone and i also have a ? i am in the market for a new ride it is either going to be a c6z06 i know iknow or a 06 coupe just wanted to know if there r any forum dealers giving good prices on coupe thought i read on here someone got 8k off dealer invoice if that is true please let me know what dealers i live in nj so if there r any in nj that would be great if not will have to go where the deal is best thanx and lets get this c6z06 vs viper thing put together would love to see that especially at e-town this spring or early summer later chris

OP
OP
O

o6coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow 37 looks and no one wants to help me here i need to know asap on a good dealer so i can go order will be going tomorrow to look at viper and z06 anybody

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well you see you may be apt to get more responses if you use punctuation and legible engligh in your posts you know a lot of people just won't bother reading a post thats one long paragraph with no breaks cause thats awful ******* the eyes ya know what i mean

OP
OP
O

o6coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you teacher for the grammer lesson . now is there anyone that can help me . not tring to be a ass just need some help here. thank you chris

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
412926-thumb.jpg
I stopped reading your post less than half way through... it gave me a headache. Try a few of these - , . ? ; ' : !

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Call Bill P. at Woodhouse Dodge.

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you buy a computer that doesn't have the punctuation keys is it any cheaper or did you happen to buy one where the warranty doesnt cover the punctuation keys so you just figured you wouldnt use them so that you didnt have to be told that the warranty didnt cover them and then youd get all mad and start calling the tech support guy bad names and then they would not take your next call but you are still left with a computer where the punctuation keys either dont work or arent there or are there but just not used totally on purpose ...

:) Come on, that's meant to have a little fun with you. It isn't meant to make you mad.

Mike M

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8K under dealer invoice is far a few between and probably won't be seen again unless the car was really really used! Maybe $8K off regular sticker but that is even a great deal.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tha lowest I know of was $81k. But Bill at woodhouse is the person to talk too.

p.s. Don't mind these guys. Their just pissed because their typing on their keyboards and not driving in their Vipers:)

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 06 Coupe FE #138. Window was $91,990. Dealer sold me it for $84,332 plus sale tax. Best deal I could find and it was a dealer 5 miles from my home. Brian

OP
OP
O

o6coupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you , and trust me i don't get mad just needed the help so i can have my ride for the summer . thank you again chris

Way2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can forget the Z06 Corvette unless you want to pay anywhere from $2500 to over 10K over invoice for one. You might be able to get on a list for MSRP, but don't expect to get the car until mid 2007 model year at best. Right now Dodge dealers are giving some good deals on 2006 models because the Gen 3 Vipers are nearing the end of their run and the market seems to have a lot of unsold ones available. If you want to ride anytime soon the Viper would be the car to get. E-bay has had some apparently good deals lately. I was offered a yellow with black stripes for $82,995 on which I was high bidder, but didn't meet the reserve. If you want the dealers info, email me.

Richard

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine