Nice 2006 Coupe for sale in South Fla

OP
OP
H

Herc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool viper. Who did all the work?

The original owner did most of the work, I did the wheels, 3.55s and the corner balance. "Priced like an 08", actually priced like a very low mile 06 coupe with 30+k in
upgrades, you could probably get it for 60 + or -. But if you don't like a 650hp car with all the right stuff that idles like a big block dragster then pass:)

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering it only has 5K miles, and a very rare color, its priced pretty good. Isn't there only like 16 or so slate grey's in 06? When someone does modifications to a car, its for the owner, not resale. As far as I'm concerned, a car is worth no more or less with aftermarket goodies on it. My car as about 20K in modifications that the previous owner did, but it sold for the same price as a stock car.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am almost positive this car was for sale late last year/earlier this year and a forum member snatched it up. Wonder why its FS again and by a dealer.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original owner did most of the work, I did the wheels, 3.55s and the corner balance. "Priced like an 08", actually priced like a very low mile 06 coupe with 30+k in
upgrades, you could probably get it for 60 + or -. But if you don't like a 650hp car with all the right stuff that idles like a big block dragster then pass:)

There it is! I knew someone here got it haha.