Nice '99 Viper GTS for sale for $49900!! (not mine)

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice \'99 Viper GTS for sale for $49900!! (not mine)

I was going to buy a '99 Viper GTS in Fresno, CA from a gentleman named Jason, but wound up having other things come up that prevented my purchase. He held the car for me for one day, and I feel bad for backing out. So, I'm posting here in an attempt to help him sale the car. I AM BY NO MEANS MAKING ANY PROFIT/GAINS BY POSTING THIS, JUST WANT TO HELP THE GUY OUT.
It is a '99 Viper GTS, red, 13k miles, stock with new Michelin tires (he has the old set as well and said they have good tread but were getting hard/weathered so he replaced them.) Clean title (VIN 1B3ER69E3XV503680). John and Brad in Fresno, CA checked the car out for me (thanks guys!), and Brad said it seems well worth the low price of $49900 that Jason is asking. Jason got the car for a very good deal, and has a new SL Mercedes coming and needs to make room in his garage for it (thus the low price). Please call him for the all the 'details' at 559-351-4353. I don't think he's a member of the forum, but good luck Jason.

OP
OP
J

JeremyBlackwell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Nice \'99 Viper GTS for sale for $49900!! (not mine)

Sure, you can email me at [email protected] or call my cell at 910-540-7223. You would do better just calling the guy that owns it, i listed his number above. Aren't you the guy that owns Ringgold Dodge? I think i remember your viper tag saying '1TONY1'. I met you and your buddy with the black Viper at Brainerd Optimist Strip...i had the blue/white '96 GTS that was parked near the fence. Anyway, feel free to contact me if i can help.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Nice \'99 Viper GTS for sale for $49900!! (not mine)

Thanks Jeremy, I talked with the owner. I was in the 96 blue/wht car and my buddy the Dodge dealer was in the blk/silver. If you see any body looking, hes got a 2001 Sapphire blue no strips 2500 miles for sell. see ya later, Tony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc