You must be registered for see images

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The first pic on top is a different car than the one in all the other pics. Top one looks British (no Viper logo on side). Others look German.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are more pics to this set. Theres also a black vert. Heres the link for all of the pics if anyones interested. Below is one of the original black vert pics and then below it is the same pic I PS'd.

http://streetdream.de/cars/dodge/srt10.html

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin are the 5 spokes ,on the black Viper, bronze??--looks good.

Yes. They were a similar color originally, but I changed them a bit. They came off of an SRTC that was built by Roush if I remember correctly.

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Austin, would you mind changing the bronze 5 spokes to black spokes with chrome rim?

Thanks,

Jim

OP
OP
M

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured I would ask. Looked like it was from Europe but that car would be nice in the Caribbean, although it would be hard to get serviced.

Oh! There are plenty of exotics here in PR! Even saw a 1 of 40(or 1 of 50, can't remember:p) special edition Murci :shocked:

As for Vipers, have been around them for years!!! :D The last one being a White Mamba( love that Viper white!). Plenty of Dodge dealers too!!!! Viper has an aura that no other car can match(to me), which is what keeps them on my mind. There's something about the purity and focus of a car like this that not even the wildest or most exotic of road cars can ever hope to emulate(again, to me).

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe those pics were taken at Niederrhein airport, if true.. that's about 20 kilometers from where I live :)