NJ Boys and Nase put up a CASH $$$ Challenge for Norwalk!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to the Viper Nationals Purse! Nase and Modern Perf will put up $500 to be matched by any tuner or individual for Low ET and Top MPH.

Motor, blowers, turbos or gas. Step up.

See Nase's response to Viper nationals Hey Tx

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like two with chips on the table. Rest of the gas, hair dryers and blowers gona hold em or fold em?!! Remember, the any Viper can race here, not just the tuners. We have a dial class with several cash prices and trophies for various milestones. Come on out.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! If anyone else from Houston is going, I'll go. Hell, I just might go anyway. Only one catch..............what will tech. inspection be like? That might stop a few of us.

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norwalk Tech. Extremely friendly. Coupes don't need a roll bar until 10.99. Proper clothing for your performance level is required. Ask Roy and Mark, they were there for the 1st event. Basically, VCA techs our own cars. All Vipers will park on the asphalt and grass on the show car side of the track. Large tent to park under and hospitality suit open Sat and Sunday. Norwalk is very liberal. If you can run it at your track it should be good at Norwalk.

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sign me up John. But I didn't see Norma's name on that list. Won't he have all his fancy rear end work done by then? Maybe his car will be ready too!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas