NJ club

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. The Ferrari club runs the event and we are
invited guests. I will try and find out about dates.

Fast Eddie

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The NJ region is one of the largest VCA regions in the world, and has awesome events.

Take a look at www.viperclubofamerica.com and click "events" or "newsletter".

New events listing should be up by Monday.

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ VIPER CLUB will be at POCONO 04/08/03 come and join us for great time on the 2.5 mile long course, if you attended last year you know how much fun it was check out our web site for more info. if you want to see the COMPETITION COUPE it will be there I don't know what color yet but I am working on it

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would to make correction the date is APRIL 7th which is a Monday but that would not change the appearance of the COMPETITION COUPE it will be there

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Pocono was also the 8th. And hold on a minute....2.5 mile course?? Are youy saying we have the whole track ???

I doubt it. Probably two straights, then the infeild, and back out to the main straight. Still great, but not the whole track.

Can't make it though, so I'm doing May 2nd against all the Viper wannabees.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done the event enough that I am on thier mailing list. If you have a fax machine and want me to fax the info to you (which I have home) then send me your number via e-mail and I'll do it when I get home.

Andrew

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, NJ VIPER CLUB will run same track as the FERARRI front straight to turn one to long pond straight to tunnel turn into back straight to the infield .
Our date last year was APRIL 8th this were the confusion came from it is my error it is 04/07/03

OP
OP
P

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NJ club

Thanks everyone for your replies. I haven't checked this thread in quite some time as it did not initially get much response.

I'll try to make the 5/2 date with the ferraris (have potential scheduling conflict) but I'll definately make the 4/7 date. See you all there.

Phil

OP
OP
P

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know you'll definately need a helmet and wont need a roll bar or suit (unless you're planning on running in the unlimited class)

Regarding the top, sorry I don't know.

Phil

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Lauri,

Pocono is a must go to event...don't miss out!
Cost is $260 Lunch included.
Helmuts are required but...there will be helmets available for you to use if you do not own one.
Suits are not required, if you own one use it, otherwise long sleeve shirt and pants and sneakers will be fine.
Hope you can make it.

Fast Eddie

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll try to go there, I am having the exhaust pulled off and replaced with 3" system on Thursday. If everything goes well, I should be ready on Monday. Brakes are already done with new rotors/pads and fluid. (As well as the motor)
Lauri

GTS97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:p :p :p

The CMPETITION COUPE is almost ready the first coat of paint was applied last night, second tonight & third tomorrow then clear, wet sand & polish it will be ready colors??????????????????????????????????????
you will see on MONDAY.........................

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll try to go there, I am having the exhaust pulled off and replaced with 3" system on Thursday. If everything goes well, I should be ready on Monday. Brakes are already done with new rotors/pads and fluid. (As well as the motor)
Lauri

Lauri,

If you are going let me know, I am heading up with my brother-in-law and another friend with a Supra TT.

Also, can't wait to finally see the comp coupe!!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was at last year’s event and it was amazing. I have never seen so many Viper's in one place! As luck would have it my car is going to Tator's this Saturday for the recall work. This means that I will be Viper-less for this event. (I hate showing up to events without the car.)

Is the NJ club going to be meeting up somewhere prior on rt. 80? I would like to determine who at the event are posters here. I do not know anyone by face and will be carless. For this reason I would like to meet up with someone prior to showing up. I do not want to take the day off and wonder around looking like a hobo. What makes the events for me is talking to fellow owners. That is how I learn the most about the cars. But without my car I will just be another oogler. What to do?