NJ, NY, CT, PA, Buhler's Beach Bash Aug. 7th

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NJ, NY, CT, PA, Buhler\'s Beach Bash Aug. 7th

BUHLER DODGE BEACH BASH

SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2004 - Join VCA-New Jersey on Saturday, August 7, 2004 as Buhler Dodge hosts a beach bash at Sandy Hook State Park - Field 102 from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Buhler Dodge is a long time Club sponsor and friend and cordially invites all Club members and their families to a Beach Bash. Buhler will provide food and music (DJ) and parking for over 200 Vipers is available. Everyone in the New Jersey Region (New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania) is invited.

Please RSVP to Paul Morris at 732-567-5165 or [email protected] by July 30th.

PLEASE NOTE THAT A GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING OF THE NEW JERSEY VCA WILL BE HELD THIS SAME MORNING AT THE SANDY HOOK SITE AT 9:30 AM. THE EXECUTIVE BOARD WILL CONDUCT A REGULAR MEETING ON THIS DATE - INPUT FROM ALL MEMBERS IS ENCOURAGED. PLEASE BRING ALL SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF THE CLUB TO THIS MEETING.

SRT-10’s in stock for immediate delivery! Always Huge Discounts! 732-544-5515

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NJ, NY, CT, PA, Buhler\'s Beach Bash Aug. 7th

I would have loved to come but i'm committed to Yankees Toronto Bus trip! Booze, Food and Women! Oh well maybe next year!! I need more notice!! :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NJ, NY, CT, PA, Buhler\'s Beach Bash Aug. 7th

Larry:

Is it cool to bring my 4 year old along? I can make a day of it if she can hang.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang