No VCA WI?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn't find any place to make this post so thought I'd ask here. Why is there no VCA Wisconsin branch? I'm just wondering where I should post because in rural areas like "Iowa area" it doesn't indicate anything about Wisconsin nor does it for any other. Thanks guy.

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have lots of WI members in our club, you're of course free to come along with us regardless if you're a member of our region. We have some WI members that drive over 4 HOURS EACH WAY and come to EACH event. I say that only because I have the club spirit, but you guys have some die hards that eceed expectations! We were recently up in your neck of the woods for a very successful American Cancer Society charity event (over 20+ cars). We would have loved to ahve you.

Glad to have you. Feel free to contact us for more info by calling our hotline at 630-415-3642 or visit www.illinoisvipers.com. You can also become an associate member for $55 and get all our mailings, newsletters, emails, and access to all events.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Limit, contact steve or myself we would love to go cruising with you. Both of us, including another owner from Fort, are driving down to the club picnic in Illinois on Saturday. Would love to have you come with.