North Texas Cars & Coffee

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey D/FW guys and gals,
Dont' forget Cars & Coffee this Saturday.

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never been but I'd love to make it out to this Saturday's meet. No hate towards my old Gen. 2 there, right? :(

OP
OP
G

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The turnout of cars in general is spectacular!

There are a decent nymber of Vipers that show up but I noticed that everyone is spread around the place.

We should all meet someplace about 15 minutes early and caravan over together or at least try to all park together.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, I'm work'n the first Saturday of next month but hopefully will be able to make Novembers (weather permitting). Is anyone headed to the Archer Dyno session the end of this month???

F

FrgMstr

Hehe, that parking lot is covered with snow and ice right now and will be till Sunday.

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night we discussed making it a club event to go to one of the Cars and Coffee events. We are looking into making it one of our annual club events so that we can show up in force. There is nothing like a bunch of V-10s to cause alot of Engine Envy (EE).

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No date planned yet because we are looking at taking an event off of the club schedule and replacing it with the Cars and Coffee event. I will post the information as soon as I get it.

cubican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cars are great not many vipers on the last show only 2, but my car got plenty of love.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh