NORTHERN KY ACTIVITIES

2kviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'll swing by and pull you up north to meet everyone else! what's wrong rrr? you afraid of bridges or something? lol!

call me tomorrow.

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car, she's lived in the south all her life and she doesn't run well in the northern climes. Besides, the real driving takes place in these KY hills. Ask Dr. Roof, if you don't believe me. He'll tell you. I just fail to see why you guys don't like wonderful country driving. You'll have a blast going to Bowling Green mid-April.
Weather allowing, I plan to be out and about.
And, yeah, I don't like bridges.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car, she's lived in the south all her life and she doesn't run well in the northern climes. Besides, the real driving takes place in these KY hills. Ask Dr. Roof, if you don't believe me. He'll tell you. I just fail to see why you guys don't like wonderful country driving. You'll have a blast going to Bowling Green mid-April.
Weather allowing, I plan to be out and about.
And, yeah, I don't like bridges.

that is the Truth! Nothing Like Kentucky!

I have 2 birthday parties on saturday but I promise after the race in BG i am up for any weekend gathering!

I hope you guys make the trip to BG! Trust me it is worht the trip!

OP
OP
G

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, I cruise alone in N. KY. Where are all the NKentucky Vipes? Dr Roof had two birthdays today or he'd be out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96