not alot of posts in this section

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there alot of western region members who are on this site:dunno: .If so do they not venture into this section:omg: .I mean yeah its winter but hey we are still alive:D .Just checkin.Hey if you read this leave a location kindda like a head check for members who have not gone insane:rolaugh: with the cars away.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Some of us are here. I'm not sure about the car insanity though. GTSbud is down around Balzak and posts often (new VCA member). Not sure of the rest.

Ted

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here for the call, located 20Km West of Crossfield. Crazy but not insane :D

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I check here daily, has become a new habit. I'm in Sharp Hill @ Balzac.
Car is tore apart awaiting new exhaust to arrive and may do brake upgrade. Counting days until spring........

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
end of next month i take out the interior and clean her up so that it hines for the up coming season.Plus a new stereo and maybe a twelve in the trunk.lol

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you read my post about my speaker upgrades? Unbelievable sound quality for only a few hundred bucks!

Hertz active crossover door speaker kit and Hertz upgraded mid-woofers in the stock subboxes. I don't have much use for a 12" as it doesn't help the sound, only shakes everything and loses all the mid-low end sound - replaces sound with subsonic airwaves. When I drive with less than half volume my doors and floor pound in time to the music. Higher quality highs, mids and lows. Sound Competitions I won't win, but I'm not a Decimeter and prefer listening music. County, rock, not much heavy metal. Definitely NO RAP!

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've ordered my 14" front brake kit ($1500)and front facia 'scoop' from Roe Racing. I'll be selling my 13" slotted/cross drilled lightweight rotors with EBC Green pads once I remove them if anyone's interested send me an email at [email protected] with an offer. The brakes have slightly over 10,000mi. on them and work awesome. Some heat check, no grooves, aluminium hats lighten each wheel by 9# (save 18 pounds).

Ted

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here. Though I'll admit I haven't checked this area as often as I should.
Those who post here represent a small portion of the owners in W.Can., perhaps 10%. (of that 10% who post, a higher percentage are members. There are a few non-members who post on the forums with some regularity) Maybe 50% of the owners are members (and that's a stretch) probably closer to 40%.
So the capture rate is quite low, but average if you look at national numbers.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured that just figured i'd see who's on here and who checks out the western area.The people i may see this year at summer events kindda thing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21