Not satisfied with the board?

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think personal attacks should be pulled immediately.I would also pull ****** content immediately.But nothing else.So the board suites me fine.Got complaints.This is the United States.Say to hell with the board and go elsewhere or volunteer to become a moderator. Bruce

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my god... I agree with GTS Bruce. I better go outside to see if the sky has fallen!

I don't think the locker-room stuff has any place here - whether it's comments or pictures of women. And no I am not a *****, but there are a MILLION sites out there to get any and all adult or even R-rated stuff you like, so I don't see why this has to be one of them.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Who/What gives you that right?. Privelidge and Rights are quite different
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thalia:
, it's my right as an American to start a thread....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Craig 201 MPH:
what ****** content?

the snake pit has edge...just like the viper. what else should go on here?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What ****** content? You're kidding right?

This forum is for discussion NOT related to Vipers - plain and simple. That does NOT mean it's a place for folks to post spy pics they got of various women, or pics downloaded or copied from other sites. This ain't the leg humpers section, it's Viperclub off topic. I am literally embarasse for our club when I see folks acting like 14 year olds after someone posts a pic of a lady. There are a MILLION sites for that sort of thing. Why does this need to be one?

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there has got to be a compromise bewtween the two extremes here. On one hand there is Mike and GTS Bruce, say take it their way or the highway, on the other hand there are those saying its a free for all. How about just some accountablilty and an explanation. Personally thats all im asking for. Its a step in the right direction. I KNOW we will never have it where its a free-for-all...thoughts?