Now that the monsoon has broken, any PHX folks up for Pavilions?

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is finally pretty cool in the evenings so how about a Viper Pavilions run on Saturday September 17th or 24th?

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill probably be there on Saturday except Ill be in my Lambo.

I don't have my Viper right now as its getting serviced although I may have it back by Saturday.

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time? I was thinking about getting a drink or too first, then getting over there by 6pm-ish -- u thinking afternoon or early evening?

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking 6ish -- we could meet across the street @ the parking lot over there (think its chile's or something) and go over as a group and try to claim some multiple parking spaces - it probably will be crowded. Right now its me and a buddy of mine and his Gallardo. If not, ill cya guys there.

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, we're meeting at Sapparo at 6pm for some drinks and appetizers then crusing over. Probably be there about 7:15pm or so.

OP
OP
PhoenixGTS

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late update after starting the thread/idea - but I'M IN! I kept the beer consumption down to one unit last night then got up early and washed the last bits of monsoon off the car. I'm even gonna wax it so I'm up for pavilions. I lost Hockeysnake's cell number but left a message on his work phone (I think he actually works :D ). I am planning on 6-ish, so kwik if you can stake out a claim by going early that would be great, but I'm guessing now that the weather is better it is going to be crowded. Hey maybe the Vettes will have some extra room and invite us over. Ha! See everyone there.