NY/CT LimeRock Race Track Pics and VIDS

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one has mention how THE WIZARD a STOCK VIPER came within SEC. on beating THE SPIRIT with a ROE SUPERCHARGER maybe THE WIZARD is right RED is FASTER. RUSS wasn't me took my RED RT/10 yesterday :nana: Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from Lakeville. Was raining when we left at 1:30. Man, were we lucky wuth the weather. Barely a spit of rain all day! I just want to repeat what others have mentioned. Steve K (SLS) truly put this event together by himself. Yeah, I helped pick the trophies, but Steve pretty much did all the rest! We all owe him a round of thanks! I should also mention our instructors who spent much of their day driving around with other paralyzed with fear. Last thanks go out to Chuck T and Robbie who spent a good part of their morning teching all the cars...not to mention how Rob was the only one who seemed to be capable of properly installing a transducer...err, transgender, err, transformer...WHATEVER!

Thanks to Bob "Les...I'm not Carrol Shelby" Carrol. Class act through and through! Please come back and join us ANYTIME Bob!

Got some more photos and a few vids...I think. Will download a little later.

A few great quotations from the day:

Adrian- "City, this racing is great....where did you say the food was?"

Steve K.- "I'm not upset...just serious! People can die out here and I'm here to see that they don't!"

D- "Can't I just go down the straight and head back to the start straight thru the paddock?"

More to follow....

Early...before the action began.
2402lr_3.JPG

2402lr_1.JPG

2402lr_2.JPG

The tension begins....
2402lr_6.JPG

The corner workes arrive....
2402lr_9.JPG

Chuck and Rob are ON THE JOB!
2402lr_4.JPG

2402lr_5.JPG

OK...not everyone is feeling the tension :D
2402lr_7.JPG

Snakes arrive...
2402lr8.JPG

2402lr_10.JPG

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK so it was me braking just a tad late ,but I just wanted to lay down some rubber for the other guys so they would get some good grip around turn one

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to thank everyone for a great day.There is a lot of pressure that I put on my self to have a safe day with 0 damage to any Viper.You guys made it easy.Twenty Six of us and no damage I would say you guys proved that we are definitely not Posers.You guys did one hell of a job driving.....Sorry I did not drive back with you guys.Jim who ran the day for Aston Martin convinced me to stay and give him a chance to beat a Viper with his Ex-Factory Works race car.Dont worry I showed him what Vipers are about and pulled a 1:001 with a Aston guy in my car.I really wanted to brake 1 minute bad :( ...When he was tired trying to catch the Viper we started to give the corner workers rides.All of them commented on how much fun they had watching us.You all are great and I hope this event only gets better and better year after year........Thanks to the Aston Martin Club for being kind enough to invite us to there event.....Thanks Scott for helping me out tremendously and keeping me mellow.....Thanks Chuck and Rob for teching us all and making sure we had safe cars.....Thanks to my instructors for there hard work.....Thanks to everyone that came to the track to cheer us on and a Big thanks to everyone that participated,you all did one hell of a job On and Off the track :2tu:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Steve we all know you put alot on your shoulders and you made evry one comfortable with there driving ability weather beginer or on a track several times. The Aston martin club once again were great,its always a great time with the viper family ,Chuck and your crew thanx,see you all soon

Russ

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"D" great pics as usual :) Scott not to shabby "D" must be giving you lessons :)
I think he can lesson me in photography AND driving now! LOL

I've got a priceless video that I need to compress to upload to the putfile site (too large). I'm hoping that I can pass it along to D and he can take car of it.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve and NY/CT Crew,
Thanks for a great time and an awesome event! I'll be there next year for sure!

Steve is one hell of a driver, and showed us all what this great car can really do! :2tu:

"D" Great pics buddy

Bobby

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAIT.....are you telling me "D" was on the track racing ? i thought he didnt like turns ?

ok, i gotta hear this

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAIT.....are you telling me "D" was on the track racing ? i thought he didnt like turns ?

ok, i gotta hear this

LOL yes as much as it surprised everyone including himself, he took it on the track. BUT, he requested to be in the back of the kiddy group, oh well, at least he had some fun with it haha :laugh: :bonker:

niptuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...looks like you guys had some serious fun. I hope you beat the Z06 vette, lol.
Here's another HOT pic...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...looks like you guys had some serious fun. I hope you beat the Z06 vette, lol.

You must be registered for see images attach

niptuck...i guess you dont just get us yet. we are not out there to beat anyone or prove a point to anyone. there are hondas out there with 4cyls that will kick million dollar car azzes. this is a brother hood kiddo. something the other car clubs dont have!

BTW nice pic of the girl.

niptuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score

niptuck...i guess you dont just get us yet. we are not out there to beat anyone or prove a point to anyone. there are hondas out there with 4cyls that will kick million dollar car azzes. this is a brother hood kiddo. something the other car clubs dont have!

BTW nice pic of the girl.

it was a joke!- meant for Phil...since he challenged the guy who had made the stupid remarks.
I love the brother hood ;)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait you guys sure it was really D ?

damn, im impressed.. :)

Phil new name change as per last weekends trophy.
He earned the "Special Drivers Trophy" that day.

We now refer to him as: Special "D"

vipercrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
steve, it was a really great day that i will remember for a long time, i will look forward to next year. sorry to hear you wont be at pocono. hey d , great pics!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang