NY Exotic Car Show This Saturday March 25th L.I

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks interesting, I'm going to check that gathering out.
Will PM some others.
Thanks D.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exit off the parkway, Adam?

Chilly with periods of clouds and sunshine; chance of a shower in the afternoon. Winds from the ENE at 9 mph.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exit off the parkway, Adam?

Chilly with periods of clouds and sunshine; chance of a shower in the afternoon. Winds from the ENE at 9 mph.

IF YOUR TRAVELING EAST ON LIE EXIT 36 IS SEARINGTOWN ROAD, PORT WASHINGTON, IF YOUR TRAVELING WEST ON LIE YOU TAKE EXIT 35 WHICH IS SEARINGTOWN ROAD/SHELTER ROCK ROAD...when you go north on searingtown its about 4 traffic lights to shopping center..make left into parking lot before you hit northern..your there..looks like rain though..*****

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D your on a roll maam! Sounds good to me BUT one drop of rain no freaken way. Hey it's Bogata's birthday on Monday wish the property mogul happy 38 or is it, I don't know just ask him.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I can pass it up, it practically in my backyard. Provided there is no rain, when are we hooking up. It would be nice to show a big Viper presence.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually its my area..Should meet at christopher morley park parking lot..its north on searingtown rd when you get off lie on right side..apx 1000 feet north of lie exit 36..2 min from americana parking lot..

adam

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real iffy weather, although some are saying just a chance of sprinkles later in the day Saturday. Gonna be cloudy and cold tho at best.