NY/NJ/CT Cruise Again This Sunday March 14th???

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the crew in for this Sunday?? I guess we could do the same or if anyone has any suggestions just spill em..let me know what you think and post here on the thread so everyone gets an idea what we are all talking about. if the same as last Sunday wanna try for an earlier time like 9ish at the same deer park avenue carvel spot???

let us know :headbang:
DK

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHY not meet somewhere close to albany . iwill join in an follow you guys. thanks steve

cheechsdad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys. New to the Board from South Shore/Oceanside.
Have a red 94 and would love to be part of this.
However, my boy plays travel hockey and has the end of season tournament in Long Beach. Keep me in the loop for the next ride.
Bill

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys. New to the Board from South Shore/Oceanside.
Have a red 94 and would love to be part of this.
However, my boy plays travel hockey and has the end of season tournament in Long Beach. Keep me in the loop for the next ride.
Bill

long beach not to far from CAPTREE. just get on ocean pwky towards jones and CAPTREE is about 20 mins.

see you around

cheechsdad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx! Usually make a sunday morning run down the ocean parkway around 7-8am. This weekend his games start at 7am and assuming we make the championship, he'll play again at 2pm.
I'll look for the next cruise - count me in.
Bill

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

i just got a loaner soft top from father's 94 (his is still hibernating), so there's a good chance you can count me in too :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

F355, we should meet up & ride thru the city together :D :D :D

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
better yet, take 87 south to GSP south to exit 153 (left hand exit - rt 3 east) and meet us at the Clifton Commons. Its a complex on the left with a movie theater, staples, sports authority, barnes & noble, etc. - you can't miss it.

Or, just head straight down 87 to 287 & go right into the city...

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3snakes - thats a good question, I'd say around 8:15 if you wanna meet up with us in NJ...if not, the other snakes are meeting in NYC a little before 9...

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will meet you in NJ. if that is ok. at 8.15 . my cell no# is 5183655976 . I think it would take me about 1.45hr to you . if thats ok I have a rt/10 yellow. how about my 14yr, old son or for him to go. thanks steve.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you referring to Rt. 17 off the Garden State Parkway???

I think it's exit 163 or 161... - its a left hand exit

not sure what exit it is off 87...i dont think it hits it

i think its 87 to 287 to 17 - not sure - anyone else know this area better??

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIM thats what i was asking if i get off of exit 17 to pick up gsp? or should i go in the city . not to good in that area . but i do not mind going to meet you guys an join up. what are we going to do when we all join up? might have to ship some of it because i will have my son but thats ok. he not to good drinking beer.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah...bring em all! Steve, i'll call you later tonite or tomorrow and we'll confirm a meeting spot...wanna make sure we meet in time to head into the city & meet Dimitrios & the others.