NY/NJ/CT Tobay or Captree Viper Cruise Sunday 3/19

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im iffy at this point. not sure my car is gonna be back from the body shop in time

i'll keep ya posted.

34th street if im going

Get those ******* to work OT !!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would except i want it to look perfect. trust me i wanna push them to get it done but id rather wait and have it perfect.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny thing is BOTH charlie's have a silver car which we all know is the fastest color.

just ask SLS... :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
funny thing is BOTH charlie's have a silver car which we all know is the fastest color.

Even you'd agree that sapphire blue would be the fastest color....with SLS driving my car! :D

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Charlie, how does it feel crossing over to the other side? How is the ACR treating you so far?

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Even you'd agree that sapphire blue would be the fastest color....with SLS driving my car! :D

Can't argue with that.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is silver the most popular color in the NY/CT club now?
I count five but I think I missed a few:

Charlie
SLS Steve
stangkilr
Quarter Turn
plumcrazy

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is that guy steve with the R/T also.

and it would be hard to argue with SLS driving ANY car with us, he'd be the fastest color.

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie, how does it feel crossing over to the other side? How is the ACR treating you so far?

love it so far...haven't had a chance to drive it that much, but when i do it's a blast...

i have an appt with chuck next week for the 30k service and a few other things, can't wait for that...:)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

love it so far...haven't had a chance to drive it that much, but when i do it's a blast...

i have an appt with chuck next week for the 30k service and a few other things, can't wait for that...:)
Welcome aboard Charlie!

No more ducking out on dirt side roads off the Taconic, ehh? LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NYC: 9:30AM 34th street and 1st ave.
Long Island 10AM @ Carvel parking lot. exit 52 (231) on the LIE (495). Carvel lot located 2 miles south of the LIE or one mile north of the southern state.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a lot of chatter about Tobay on other car forums, even if they shut it down a ton of cars are going to in the area. That has to fun regardless. Looks like cold but sunny.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd suggest we all head south on Robert Mosses and approach Tobay from the east rather than from Ocean Parkway and west.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is silver the most popular color in the NY/CT club now? Keith BLACK is the popular COLOR in NY/CT CLUB. .....(1)Me (2)You
Wait just one racial minute there Mr. ***

You can play the African American or Greek card? Pick one! LOL
I know some people are somewhat skeptical but it's true, I've seen this guy fly the flag for the Greek Festival every year.
He makes a monster Spinakopita Pie at these events.

7328adrian_greek_copy-med.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we are still on for tomorrow. We should have about 10-15 vipers from the emails I have received. Should be a fun day.

Scott
Charlie
JW Jim
Russ
Ted
YoTony
KoolAsp Jeff
Jorje
Bogota
Joe
Me

And a few others that I forgot...sorry

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D, you forgot me. :bonker: Anybody meeting at 1st and 34th? If not, I need directions to Carvel from the LIE. It's been a long time and I've forgotten.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang