NY/NJ/CT Tobay or Captree Viper Cruise Sunday 3/19

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i hear rumors of a tobay fest for sunday march 19th at noon. been reading a few of the other car forums and everyone is speaking of this. we could do one of two things. we could check out tobay beach and if its raided with police we could end up at captree just like we did last year and then head to ******* by exit 58 on the LIE for lunch afterwards.

if you are in we could set up two meeting spots as we usually did in the past. most of you know them and listed below.

NYC: 9:30AM 34th street and 1st ave.
Long Island 10AM @ Carvel parking lot. exit 52 (231) on the LIE (495). Carvel lot located 2 miles south of the LIE or one mile north of the southern state.

whos in? :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!! Don't forget to put my name on the list, maybe I'll go meet in the Big City first!
7328woopde_doo.jpg

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
assuming i get my car back from gettng the fascia painted this week...im in for sure.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am away have fun guys (remember the helicopters hovering under the bridge ) be careful "may the Sprit be with you)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may want to find some alternative destination in the event that the police shut everything down (even Captree). They can get real agressive which doesn't thrill me at all.

Just my .02

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam was busted 2 years ago in the SUPRA for speeding over that bridge. F-IT, I will go.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would the police raid?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last year the cops kicked everyone out of the lot.

------------------------------------------------------------

For what reason?

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in let me know where you guys are gonna meet on sunday am I will take a ride out and meet you

Hey how did "NJ" get thrown inn there?

Russ

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may want to find some alternative destination in the event that the police shut everything down (even Captree). They can get real agressive which doesn't thrill me at all.

Just my .02

We definitely need a second location as Scott suggested. We might just get closed out of both Captree and Tobay. If that happens maybe we can go to Smithpoint or Cupsogue Beach (Westhampton). In any case if you have a front plate to clip on or put in the front windshield then do so! I highly recommend if you want to decrease the chances of getting a summons. Unless you think you have the luck of Dimitrios who did a massive second gear burnout 2 years ago in front of the state troopers and got away with it!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if charlie joins, that'll make 4 NJ guys in the NY/CT club

we're gonna take over ! ! !
Isn't he already in NY/CT? At least it says so under his handle.

As to NY/CT taking over, it already has. :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im iffy at this point. not sure my car is gonna be back from the body shop in time

i'll keep ya posted.

34th street if im going

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang