NY Perfect Detailing - another satisfied customer

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

I followed the recommendations of some VCA members, and I got my "new" used Viper detailed by Brian at NY Perfect Detailing ( http://www.nyperfectdetailing.com ). He did a great and thorough job with my Viper and cleaned it up much more than I thought possible!

I have no affiliation, blah blah... just a satisfied customer trying to pass on a good find.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was the first to use Brian. He does EXCELLENT work for a very reasonable cost and he understands the concerns of "high strung" exotic car owners ;) ! His operation is entirely portable, so if you can give him some space, and electrical outlet and a water spout (as far as I can remember) he can come to you.

Hopefully, I can have Brian at some of our events so that while you're waiting for your turn on the dyno, you car can be getting detailed.

Give him a call.

OP
OP
P

PaulH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup, it was through CitySnake's post that I used him... thanks again for a great recommendation! I told Brian you sent me, and he talked A LOT about how bada$$ your viper is!! anyway, brian's setup is portable, and I believe he even has his own water supply and generator in his truck!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if he would come on out to Long Island...maybe two of us can get together and make it worth his while. I am very interested if he can polish out some of the clearcoat spider webs on my car.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder if he would come on out to Long Island...maybe two of us can get together and make it worth his while. I am very interested if he can polish out some of the clearcoat spider webs on my car.
I haven't asked him to, but he WILL come to Manhattan. Give him a call. He has a lot of customers, so he may already have business in your area.

He's a hell of anice guy and he's looking for more Viper business. Ask about the 10% VCA discount! We don't have one arranged yet, but I'll bet it will work! :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's willing to come to NNJ i know...i bet he would . call him like city said, he's a nice guy.

we should all get him to come to captree and get him to do like 30 vipers...lol