Official ACR info??

4B Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently got into an accident in my ACR Viper and iI had just gotten it declared as being totaled. Now I'm currently in the process of dealing with my insurance company. In their valuation process, they are comparing it to the value of other non-ACR Vipers in the area as they don't see the ACR as an option in their database.

Is there anyone that can help point me in the right direction to show them that the ACR was an official option from Dodge?

I tried doing searches in this forum but unfortunately it will not search for any words that have fewer than 4 letters. Thanks for everyone's help!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speak to Jon B. at Partsrack or Bill Pemberton over at Woodhouse Dodge. They have vast experience in dealing in these matters:D

Hate to hear about the lost car. Hope you came through the accident unscathed. Did your ACR have stripes by chance? That combo is on my list to buy eventually so I would hate to see another one finished off.

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A copy of a factory sticker from 2001 showing the ACR option at $10,000 and the comfort group at $1100 should do it. I can fax you mine if you would like, just PM me your fax number

OP
OP

4B Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A copy of a factory sticker from 2001 showing the ACR option at $10,000 and the comfort group at $1100 should do it. I can fax you mine if you would like, just PM me your fax number

Perfect! That should do the trick. I'll send you a PM.

SSunburn- Thankfully no harm came to me or any other cars. No stripes on my Sapphire Blue ACR except for the vinyl ones that I put one. And yes, stripes do you make you drive faster, unfortunately. lol

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4B,
if you wouldnot mind sharing the info could you PM me some details on your ACR. I have been collecting info on ACR's for a few years and have alot documented. I would specifically be interested in the year,color, miles and VIN. Thanks an sorry for the wreck, hopefully the next one is nicer!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently got into an accident in my ACR Viper and iI had just gotten it declared as being totaled. Now I'm currently in the process of dealing with my insurance company. In their valuation process, they are comparing it to the value of other non-ACR Vipers in the area as they don't see the ACR as an option in their database.

Is there anyone that can help point me in the right direction to show them that the ACR was an official option from Dodge?

I tried doing searches in this forum but unfortunately it will not search for any words that have fewer than 4 letters. Thanks for everyone's help!

If you are looking for a replacement you may want to give Dealmaker a call as he is selling his 01 Sapphire w/stripes ACR that he sent you the window sticker from. It is a super low mile car with some warranty left and I have to say it is the best color combo out there, although I may be a little biased. ;) :lmao:

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totalled an 02 graphite & silver ACR (w/out comfort group). Insurance gave me $73k in Sept last year. Car had 4k on it & was immaculate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang