Offset stripe

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it on every part, but on the rear. I probably would have stopped at the top of the rear spoiler.
Will have to agree with that. Not a fan of advertisement on the rear window, just makes it too busy and takes away from the stripe. Sometimes less is more.

OP
OP
JETSTAR

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Will have to agree with that. Not a fan of advertisement on the rear window, just makes it too busy and takes away from the stripe. Sometimes less is more.

It was done for the car show at Disney this weekend and I wanted to try something different from the windshield

You must be registered for see images attach

These are some of the other cars I took there. It was a great show :)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
If you wanted absolute perfection - you would probably need to cut the vinyl on the Viper because of the contours. My painter used a laser to layout the lines on my Gen 4 Vert/Coupe Rear Viper (probably less contour than the Gen 5) which has a similar offset stripe with a chaser.

Thanks, as we recently completed a custom paint job on a Gen V and really thought the offset stripe would be quite difficult to line up with all the body contours, but vinyl would solve that issue. Looks fantastic and really sets off the car!!

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you wanted absolute perfection - you would probably need to cut the vinyl on the Viper because of the contours. My painter used a laser to layout the lines on my Gen 4 Vert/Coupe Rear Viper (probably less contour than the Gen 5) which has a similar offset stripe with a chaser.

It came out fantastic , many compliments during the show, looked great, couldn't have been done better.

Perfection will be when he paints it...

Last edited: