OHHH MY EYES THEY BURN!!!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would make a great birdbath/feeder for the backyard!
Kewl.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the heck is a CAMERO???

The creator of this one will burn in hell, as well as anyone touching it...

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"86 camero chassis"
Did they have a chassis?

Anyway, if it was all finished and done properly, a turn key Viper replica built on a Camaro,
what would it be worth?

I'd say, $7k, $9k tops. And that would be for a nice job with no loose ends.

Right now, as is?

I don't think it's worth anything.
It will never be built into a nice replica with an interior and dash and all it takes to make it a nice car.

Some kid will pay him under $1k and a year later it will be sold to some other kid.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats too much work to invest (read-squander) in a body that doesn't even have the proper shape. Even if you spent 1000 hours painstakingly completing every little detail, it still would look ugly, because the curves aren't right. Look at the rear view, see how high the rear deck is? And its too square, looks like an upside down bathtub. Its a fiberglass nightmare.

He might do better if he advertised it as a boat anchor.

italian1nj

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lets all chip in, buy it, and burn it for a sacrifice to the Viper Gods.

Hey guys, I usually log in here 5 or 6 times a day and read what's going on (and check out the Viper chick thread) but I seldom post. However in this case I MUST make an exception. I agree that this is the ugliest f***ing piece of s**t to come along and pose as a "Viper" that I have ever seen. If you are serious about buying it and burning it I am in for $200.00. It is an embarrasment and God forbid it should get out on the road and some dumb a** try to pass it of as one of ours. Hell the more I think about it the more pissed I get, I may just buy it myself to destroy it. :mad: Vince

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The seller actually wrote "its a pretty cool looking car" Is this guy looking at the same car I'm looking at?????? That thing is a piece of s&it!!!!

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets all chip in, buy it, and burn it for a sacrifice to the Viper Gods.

Hey guys, I usually log in here 5 or 6 times a day and read what's going on (and check out the Viper chick thread) but I seldom post. However in this case I MUST make an exception. I agree that this is the ugliest f***ing piece of s**t to come along and pose as a "Viper" that I have ever seen. If you are serious about buying it and burning it I am in for $200.00. It is an embarrasment and God forbid it should get out on the road and some dumb a** try to pass it of as one of ours. Hell the more I think about it the more pissed I get, I may just buy it myself to destroy it. :mad: Vince
Vince, I think if you're going to buy it, you might get in a bidding war with Adfinc who is the top (and only) bidder right now. I'd say let Adfinc buy it...after all...it will be his first purchase on e-bay!! :smirk:

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a kid, I would by that thing, cut open the middle and turn it into the coolest bed ever!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4