OK, don't lie, how many have bid on this?

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

does anybody know where this is? Bohemia, United States! (its on fleabay, in case you're interested)

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just lookin' thru fleabay & ran across it, I thought for sure someone had probably already mentioned it! WOW, where do you start? Oh, by the way Bob, they said the wheels are not included! Lol

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bid on it?.... we done built it

Euch, thats too funny! But not too far from here there's some of my buddies that could very well be the ones in that picture. I don't know if any of ya'll on here have ever seen that new show (Duck Dynasty) but they live here.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the Hell? Is that a body kit? Do you think the fabricated those parts?

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bid on it?.... we done built it

There’s so much I want to comment on, but everything I would say would be an inside joke; so, I’m saving everybody on here the flack and will proceed in forwarding this picture to my buddy in Colorado.

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Perfect for a race car” You damn right it is, sir...you damn right. I like myself a clean car fax too; however, I don't quite understand how "auction will be taken against non paying bidders". Does that mean if I don't pay, I am under contract of being auctioned off? This car would look great sitting in the yard right next to the busted old Buick, but I’m inclined to say that $4,000 is a bit steep...would you be willing to negotiate down to say this precious jar of polished rocks as trade?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was a big thread about that car on the Alley while it was being built. The "builder" kept saying it was for "Viper Man", but never said his real name. I tried to find the thread over there, but no luck.

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now... at least he took the time to dynamat it. That should kill some of the road noise... though I guess with no floor it may not be as effective.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was comforted by the condition of the harness.......should connect right up in 15 minutes eh?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that the same body work found on Manny C's old Viper?

You must be registered for see images

--RS

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what makes me upset is that I just moved away from a white trash community like this. "if you can't keep it in the pants, keep it in the family"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456