OK who got a no front plate ticket leaving from Tators BBQ at the Bridge

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"you forgot to say that we only did that on the closed sections of highway"

Thats right! I forgot to mention that the other lane was closed for construction. :headbang: :headbang: :2tu:

I was glad I was on your butt Lauri cause those cones that were flying around were missing me. lol

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Jon B front plate mount came in handy. I got it just for the yesterdays ride to Tator's BBQ. When I got home I popped the plate and mount off and into the trunk. I plan to keep it "available" just in case.
Hopefully if you get pulled over you can indicate you just detailed the car and forgot to put it back on. As they say "it is better than nothing" and it does not hurt the car taking it on or off. Definitely worth the bucks.
Great Day and Great seeing everyone!! :usa:

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We drove home on 84west and then 81south to Harrisburg.
We were hitting 150-160.
Eat that.... NO TICKETS!!! (oh, and no front plates)

you forgot to say that we only did that on the closed sections of highway :2tu:

HEHEHEHE What a BLAST!!! :D Had a GREAT time! That closed course was awesome! :headbang: Especially when Lauri PASSED me while I was already white knuckling it!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Got awesome video and lots of pics. It was great seeing all you again! Gotta plan something soon!

Dave :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Vanquish

can't believe that, I went around you to jump into EZPASS lane with FFViper when you went left to the cash lane. The two of us made it through and didn't even know anyone got tagged. If you recall they got me last time I went to Tators but that was up on 684. Seems like another Viper tax...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[******] that I was cruisng with another Viepr at 140.I didnt worry about the plates

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was the dork from Jersey that had the front plate mounted to his car?
Ooops...It was me!
I think I had the only Viper today at the BBQ with a front plate actually mounted. You can see it sticking out like a sore thumb in one of the pictures posted from the BBQ.

Don't feel left out, I've also got the front plate on. I don't worry about the cops on that issue and enjoy the ride.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, the benefits of living in NC, where front plates are not issued / not required. Screw that front plate crap!

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys he told you what his pass is you have to read beteen the lines.

OP
OP
V

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I take it that quite a few vipers got pulled over but no one got a ticket? No one has responded, so I guess the cops just wanted to bust chops and hold up traffic on a beautiful day.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, the benefits of living in NC, where front plates are not issued / not required. Screw that front plate crap!

Kansas: No front plates, no emissions testing, basic visual inspection of safety items only on purchase of used cars from out of state - never on renewals. And they don't even look underneath the cars. Only downside? Living in Kansas... ;)

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vanquish, how do you keep the Krispy Kreams fresh or does it not matter as the cops take them anyway they can get them. No front plate, is that a one or two dozen offense?

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't feel too badly you were not the only one! Here are a couple more.
These guys used some interesting brackets though.
511License2.JPG

511License1.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang