Okanagan Viper Event 2012

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All;

The weather Gods came thru again for the Viper Nation; we enjoyed a wonderful day on Saturday cruising some Viper friendly back roads leading to Oliver to have a private lunch and wine tasting at Road 13 Winery. Old friends from Nanaimo are the owners and they treated us like royalty; reserved parking; and a selection of premium wines; even pemitted purchase off the reserved list.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rest break and photo shoot at Yellow Lake

Toured down to Osoyoos and back thru the valley to our place in West Kelowna. We enjoyed some fresh caught salmon on the barbecue and relaxed with our dear Viper friends.

Peachland World of Wheels was another big success; 700 cars and thousnads of people toured the dispalys; the Viper Nation had a nice dispaly of members cars; I left my RT/10 in the Viper hauler so the fans could see a race trailer set up. Two addiitonal Vipers showed up later in the morning and joined the Viper corral; potential members from Victoria and Port Coquitlam.

The organizers were thrilled with our cars and want to reserve the spot for next year. Lets get 10 to 12 cars in 2013!!

Cheers;

Jim

sliverstripeacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who attended. You all made Karins first viper event very memorable. Big thanks to Jim and Debbie for a wonderful meal and for being such great hosts. The drive home was great, a few light showers, but we still made good time. I hope I can get away from work and join everyone on the next meet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang