Okay, I give up. How do you guys...

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
eat a pizza while driving? I have tried everything and cannot find a good pizza box holder for the Vipe.

LOL....Couldn't resist.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, You don't have anything to do with Jon who has the torque problem with his bladder do you? Perhaps MGW could design a pizza holder to fit either on top of the sunvisor or in the pocket behind the seat. Scary thing is, He probably could. AND it would look good!

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once had a problem chewing gum and pressing on the clutch.
Now I use my foot and never have a problem :cool:

-Lou

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, You don't have anything to do with Jon who has the torque problem with his bladder do you? Perhaps MGW could design a pizza holder to fit either on top of the sunvisor or in the pocket behind the seat. Scary thing is, He probably could. AND it would look good!

For your information wise guys, I have found if you double up some heavy duty "Depends" cinched tightly around the offending area they will hold your coffee quite well under extreme conditions. It may be difficult to get a pizza box in there, however. :smirk:

LOL Happy Thanksgiving!

OP
OP
H

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mark Cooper- Yes, still play three times per week. There are quite a few ex NHLers out here that are retired who play in the mens league I'm in. I actually live next door to one who played goalie for 12 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine