? on viper wheels

trbo94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if you need to make any mods to a gen I rt-10 to fit the fat five spoke 18" viper wheels on. I tried to search the forums, but came up with only aftermarket wheel threads.
Also where in "My Home" can I place a picture by my name? I just do not see anything for uploading.

-Derick

WICKDXS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also where in "My Home" can I place a picture by my name? I just do not see anything for uploading.

-Derick

Derick,
I asked the same question several weeks ago and received no answer. My guess is you have to be a VCA member, I faxed my application to the number on the bottom of the app in early December and to my knowledge they still have not processed my application, nor charged my credit card. My area president says it takes aloooong time, so here I wait, want to join VCA but can't get anyone to take my money. Oh well at least the local guys let me hang with them.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they do fit. I put them on mine.

To get a pic in your sig, you have to send Vipermad a picture of your car and prove you own the car, VIN # - I think. And yes, it has to be a Viper.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To get a pic in your sig, you have to send Vipermad a picture of your car and prove you own the car, VIN # - I think. And yes, it has to be a Viper.
I sent Vipermad a picture and vin# and still no reply, no change. Oh well, boo hoo. Waiting for my membership too.

OP
OP
T

trbo94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Main reason for asking is I have seen wheels on ebay off 98+ vipers, and the listings say will fit 98+ vipers. That made me think their may be something with brakes or offset problems.

-derick

AndyR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No clearance problems Derick, I have a 93 with the 2000 wheels, really helps update the look.