One more question about what Clothes to bring?

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is asking what clothes to bring for mainly the VCA Dinner. Is it dockers/slacks or is it tie/ jacket for us? I figure if she knows how I need to dress she will figure it out?? Can you wear shorts & tank top for driving events or do you need pants/shirt??

Thanks again
Andy

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The usual dress is casual, comfortable, and of course, plenty of Viper logos! Oh, nadine? Any additional tips? Viper Antennas?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GO NAKED and you will be the king of VOI8.

SORRY!!! I could not resist.

Informal clothing should be ok.

"www.voi8.com" says:

Attire
The attire at VOI.8 is casual. Please dress in whatever is comfortable for you. We suggest business casual for the evening functions

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So is the following ensemble considered casual?

Army Boots, A Leather Studded G-String, A Superman Cape, Topped off with a Greek Sailor Hat?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is the following ensemble considered casual?

Army Boots, A Leather Studded G-String, A Superman Cape, Topped off with a Greek Sailor Hat?

Only if you don't mind looking like everyone else... ;)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warning! Warning! These guys did not help! WIDE variety of dress for women. Men are mostly business casual. Some of the women are very dressy, others not. Tell your wife that the little black dress will be great but to bring her rhinestone embroidered jeans too. It IS Texas! Tell to be prepared to decide once she gets there. Otherwise YOU are in trouble. WIDE variety of dress for women. Only she will know once she gets there.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Texas, they only wear ties to court and to funerals, so leave that at home. biz cas for men for sure. women can wear whatever they want. but if you plan on going out on the town _after_ dinner (as some do), jeans for Ft Worth and something slightly dressier for texas.

JD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte