One Week Left Before The Biggest Bash of the Year!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time next Saturday we'll all be rocking out!

Registrations were very fast and very early this year. Folks, I dare not say it, but is it HUMANLY POSSIBLE that we could break our attendance record set last year at our 15th anniversary party....???? We had 170 people in attendance last year - we are on track to beat that!!! W.O.W.... If I knew that, I would have prepared something better! ;.)

We're going to have fun. This is going to be a great setup. The shopping at this event will be killer. The goodie bags are wonderful. The auction (and I'm not kidding) will be the best we've EVERY HAD. And we have centerpieces that will cause fist fights - yes they will be given away! Also great food, first time ever live band, and some surprises in between!

Yes you can continue to register, it's not too late. Contact me and let me know for sure you are coming, I need final counts before the party. Thank you SO MUCH to the vast majority who were brutally fast in getting their registrations in. We hit 150 people in just over 2 weeks??!? Now that's a response. Thanks for making things easy on us where you can. The support is felt.

We promise we won't disppaoint. Lots of people have been involved with the prep and we expect a great time.

See you guys in a week!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21