Orange 08

bdherh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying an '08 Orange. I've not seen one in person and wondering if someone has. Is it bright like the Lambo Orange? Some pics I've seen it looks bright and some kinda dull, but I dont know if it is the lighting. It concerns me to that there are quite a few out there. Is it because they were produced later or nobody likes the color. That is another consideration.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might want to post up the area you are in. That wahy member near you can chime in. The Viper Orange is more bright than the Lambo which has more of a burnt color to it.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an Orange ACR, after i pulled the lever i was very nervous...I am glad that i got the orange. I can not post pictures at this time...It is too cold to go out into the garage.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got the orange too, pictures wont do it justice, you have to see it in person to appreciate the pearl on the orange. LOVE IT

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad I got the orange. It certainly looks best in the daylight hours. Has nice metallic finish to it.

J

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
imo the lambo is a much brighter orange,the viper is totally diffrent,you need to see one in person to make your decision its not even as close to the lambo orange.otherwise its a great color on the viper.

OP
OP
B

bdherh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Man, those do look good. I'm not a fan of black wheels, but that coupe with the black wheels looks great.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the orange in person is very nice. I was very impressed the first ime I saw one up close. It has a little pearl/flake in it that really makes the color pop when in the sun. A beautiful color really. That photo above with the black wheels in just sick.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not a fan of orange, but.....the viper orange is amazing in the light, I cant imagine anyone buying an orange car and regretting it.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking about black wheels on my car. Can anyone photoshop a set on there?

J

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your looking for an 08 ACR Orange/Black - ********, let me know....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21