Orange County Chopper Cruise and Tour - Sept. 21

D

DAMN YANKEE

Rick, you live in California....and your asking us if this is Russia? Now THAT is funny!
Dude....you can't even own your dog...

Communist party membership no longer a fireable offence in California | World news | guardian.co.uk

If I can make parole...count Tory and me in too...until then...I'll get back in shape...

bestwinter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick, you live in California....and your asking us if this is Russia? Now THAT is funny!
Dude....you don't even own your dog.

If I can make parole...count Tory and me in too...
I never claimed Cali was great. Theres more yuppies here than anywhere. So yeah I see your point.

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh and since you posted this on your first post, "This event is open to all VCA clubs so NJ, NE, DE....heck all members, you're invited!" That would include myself since I am a dues paying VCA member.

Not surprisingly, you are missing the entire point.

You venture into our region's forum where we are advertising a significant event to our members and decide it's appropriate to badmouth an internationally known bike builder who happens to be extending themselves to Viper owners and the VCA by allowing us private tours of their new plant. Did I forget to mention that one of our own who has taken it upon himself to set this all up (and he's still working to add more VIP items to the days agenda) works at OCC? I'm sure he appreciates your profound opinion too! Thanks for helping our region motivate our members! Thanks for your consideration of fellow VCA members and their interests! We were passionately awaiting your "nowlege"!

There's plenty of ways to post in this forum, but sadly, you don't have the class to find an appropriate one.

As for pretending that your problem relates solely to spelling, again, sadly it does not. Your spelling, sir, reflects solely upon YOU. It shows your lack of concern for how you appear to others. It shows a lack of disrespect for fellow posters and club members. I'd hate to think that it also reflects on your education.

And yes, I'm a bit over the top here, but this is my member's area, not yours. So if you can't show some reasonable level of civility, please stay out.

I'll leave your posts up here for a bit, just so that our members (all of whom are obviously "trendy robots") can reflect on the wisdom of your profound prose.

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick,

I built choppers when choppers were not popular or in any way accepted. I traveled to Fresno to build choppers when 16 over twisted stock, no brakes springers on 2 1/2" slugged wishbone hardtails were standard. I've built more motors than most shops and I was the go to man for decades on Dual Dellorto carbs for pans and shovels....all this before OCC.

IF they have their frames built in Peru...engines from Liberia and even if they had their bikes painted green in California...remember this.... OCC...they have done more for choppers than anyone since Peter Fonda.
Then you should know better than anyone that John Harmon is rolling in his grave...

D

DAMN YANKEE

John isn't dead...he is asleep in my loft..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJS8j9YYB9w&feature=related[/media]

D

DAMN YANKEE

HE says its ok for your friend to finish the bike himself.

John is going to OCC....

You must be registered for see images

John, its CALIFORNIA....John...CALIFORNIA!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIEHbD2mWIA[/media]

D

DAMN YANKEE

Dude, that is JOHN.....JOHN HARMON.....taken last week at Tator's...Tator's Dodge...you know "Shop at the big Blue Building" TATOR.

Now Im worried....

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
obviously our views are different so I'll just say this, hope you guys do have a great drive there, and a good day. Out of curiosity how was your first trip there?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in plus one

Skeeter, are they going to be able to handle as many people as i fear are going to be attending this ? this like last time is gonna get huge. is there a cutoff or something ?

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick
The invitation stands all "VCA members welcome" if you

can be there I'll make sure you have a indepth behind the

windows tour. I would love to bring you up to speed on

where OCC is now and where they are headed.

Who built the cycle in your avitar?

Skeeter

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick
The invitation stands all "VCA members welcome" if you

can be there I'll make sure you have a indepth behind the

windows tour. I would love to bring you up to speed on

where OCC is now and where they are headed.

Who built the cycle in your avitar?

Skeeter
Jesse James @ West Coast Choppers. Have an El Diablo 2 sturgis special and 2 cfls all built in Strong Beach.

Altho I dont dig the guys you work for, I do dig your reply. YOU get respect from me.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont care for OCC or WChoppers but i DO care for the drive with some buddies that have the same interest in cars and represent my friend Skeeter/Hostile who has been building/riding choppers way before Jesse James..

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D - chill out.

Rick you get a chance ask Jess about Skeeter

he might rember me.One other invite if you

are going to any rally that OCC is at let me know.

Skeeter

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeeter
You got a mention in a HOTROD mag i got at home with Jesse's Viper:2tu: (Dark maroon Gen1 RT/10)......

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far
City
*** BLK + 1
ACR Steve
Chazz
Skeeter
The Wizard
Dimitrios
Yoo Tony
Nader + 1
ViperTony
The Spirit
Mamba55 + 1
SleekRide
93ViperBoy + 1
Russ + 1
RolStar + 1
00VPRGTS
Doug Fresh + 1
MKTaxMan + 1
BomBoViper93 +1
Bluequadcab
00Prowler
QuickSiver
GregA
PlumCrazy + 1
JPL + 1
Damn Yankee + 1
Rocky + 1
Sal + 1
Mke + Barb
Draco1 + 1
Jeff M + 1
LiquoRT/10
Dave Moore

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im in plus one

Skeeter, are they going to be able to handle as many people as i fear are going to be attending this ? this like last time is gonna get huge. is there a cutoff or something ?

Their parking lot has just been repaved and they can handle 200 cars without a problem.

So, unless the turnout explodes (which it might) we're looking good. :2tu:

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm IN + 1

Hey City, this date looks good for me right now so I am in! :2tu:
It will be good to meet you and THE WIZARD, and the rest of you face to face! :D
I did a photo shoot with Paul Jr. when they unvailed a Football Haul of Fame bike for Jim Kelley of the Buffalo Bills.
I shoot photos for a Bike Magazine here in Western NY.

See you all Soon! :drive:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiosity how was your first trip there?
It was a LONG time ago and we were somewhat less than enthusiastically received.

Without a doubt, this will be a completely different experience. Nonetheless, it was awesome to drive up the NYS Thruway on that day with a good 70 Vipers. :headbang:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a LONG time ago and we were somewhat less than enthusiastically received.

Without a doubt, this will be a completely different experience. Nonetheless, it was awesome to drive up the NYS Thruway on that day with a good 70 Vipers. :headbang:
70 Vipers on the road together would have been quite a sight! You guys have a safe drive.