Orange County Choppers Trip

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

This is by far the largest cruise to an event for the NY/CT Viper Club!
As of today we are 55 Vipers, 1 Ferrari, 1 Prowler and 15 Harleys.

Add one more to that! See you guys up on 87!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in. Anybody from around Harrisburg,Pa going? I'm traveling up I-81 to I-84.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time! Big Paulie was very friendly, Jr...seemed like he had a bug up his a**.

Honestly, wish we could have been brought through the shop. I understand that with the amount of people that would have been hard, especially if they were filming, but that would have been the icing on the cake.

Also the bathroom thing? Not good for the ladies.

I didn't get the resturant? We had our own check for each table, but we couldn't order off the menu?

Still, the best part of the whole trip was the wild ride up. So many cars....so fast....felt like I was in a Winston Cup race.

Thanks Joe!

Andrew

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Joe did an awesome job with this one! What a great turnout! I believe someone stated there was over 70 Vipers!

By the way, I have plenty of pics!

Stay tuned!

Oh, took Vinnie (Paul and Paul Jr's helper on the TV show) out for a "back road excursion" and then threw him the keys! Quite a driver ... and I'm still in one piece!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PICS.......please.

fun but they should have let us walk the place. I dont think they expected THAT many people to turn out for it.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ride up was real fun. Once we got there it was pretty crowded, I dont think all of the people there were from the convoy.

Seeing the Vipers parked on the side of the Thruway waiting to join the pack was pretty cool as well.

I am trying to contact Steve (I think its Steve sorry If I dont remember) who was there with his son. He was driving a s/c FE. If anyone knows his email can you send it to me, he has some pics he was going to email me.

All in all a good day, got to meet some of the faces behind the screen names. A good bunch of people. Looking forward to seeing some of the pics from the road.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a great trip the drive there and back was the most fun i have had in the viper yet. meet a lot of great people cant wait for the next time thanks again for the great day jon

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Pics are up! New Topic started in the Events Forum.

ENJOY!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PICS.......please.

fun but they should have let us walk the place. I dont think they expected THAT many people to turn out for it.
Plum...you're being gracious. The ride up was GREAT! BUT, who screwed up??? Was it us or OCC? As far as most of the participants were concerned we'd have had a much better time cruising up to Montreal rather than hang around in a dusty parking lot waiting for a glimpse of a bike and/or a group photo with the Pauls.

In the future let's find a destination where they actually WANT us there. The day's fun ended when we pulled off the thruway!

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad everyone had a great time! There was a total of 72 Vipers!! That's the way it should always be.

The cruise to any event is always the best part!
Always was, always will be.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could have went, but from what I heard the VCA officers hogged all the time with the guys from OCC. Leaving little or no time for the common folks to get photos or say hi.

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
I wish I could have went, but from what I heard the VCA officers hogged all the time with the guys from OCC. Leaving little or no time for the common folks to get photos or say hi.

Joking Right? The ONLY time we (Joe O and myself) with Paul was two or three shots with them... and then, the rest of the time was spent helping others with their cameras as THEY took their photo opps.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEWBIE MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Newbie mistake? Make that an already-put-his-eyes-to-bed-after-a-day-of-hard-work-and-did-not-look-at-the-date-first mistake :smirk:.. thought the link in an other thread lead to the latest OCC cruise topic.