Paging Magnumman...

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone knows who Magnumman from North Carolina is let him know I have the Gen 1 radio to cd player adapter. From his post it looks like he does not come on here often. I PM him, so all he has to do read his meassage. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

magnumman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right I don't get on here that much. I have the original Gen 1 radio for the car was looking for the original adapter between the changer and the radio. Also wanted to know if anyone out there had the original changer mounting hardware and where exactly was the factory location for it in the trunk. Thanks for the reply. Don

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right I don't get on here that much. I have the original Gen 1 radio for the car was looking for the original adapter between the changer and the radio. Also wanted to know if anyone out there had the original changer mounting hardware and where exactly was the factory location for it in the trunk. Thanks for the reply. Don

I have the adapter and the wire. They are in the classifieds. You know where to find me. I may even have some mounting hardware... I will look. Watch your PM if I do. If I find the hardware I will take a picture and send to you and you can decide if it will fit. Just send me a private message when you want the apdapter. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21