Paint codes released.

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this might be stupid, but i can't get a 2013 due to it being out of my price range, but the paint codes for the 2013 vipers are released now. So i decided to have a friend paint a panel for me in the new Shadow Blue Pearl because i really wanted to see this color. I looked up the other colors codes and all are ready to be mixed but the STRYKER RED TINTED PEARL, i would have to call BASF for the formula. I am having him paint a few panels for me in the generation colors. So for the 1993 panel it will be the red, I had a 2000 so the steal grey and i now have an 08 in black with silver stripes. And for the 2013 the Shadow Blue Pearl. I can post pictures when i have them done. I plan on making my garage my viper home for all my viper stuff. Each Panel will have the viper logo of the year along with a profile of the front of the car.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry,
Hard to explain. I work for my family, we own an automotive paint and body shop supply shop. We sell BASF paint. I have access to any color on any car. When i was looking into seeing if i could get a 2013 viper i really wanted to see what the Shadow Blue Pearl looked like. So for the past few months the codes were not released to BASF. Today i checked and they are. So a friend is spraying out a card in the new color.

Now onto the panels of the different viper generations. Since i have the access to the paint and all the supplies, i talked to one of the people i work with to see if we could work out a design to have him paint a few different panels for me in the colors of the vipers over the years.I was going to have him spray the panels in the color of the year along with the the viper logo of the generation with the profile of the front of the car. I plan on making my garage my viper headquarters for all my Viper toys, pictures and other items.

Thought i would share since this is a viper forum, and viper people are into weird and odd things having to do with vipers. I will post the finished panels when we work out the design, and colors.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how Dodge is releasing the paint before the car, planning ahead for a bunch of new owner crashes I see :rolaugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32