Painted the workout room to match the Viper

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank god you didn't paint it red with yellow accents [chad]...

Don't hate the playa, hate the game :D

9192lawn2.jpg

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my wife had any doubts about whether I am obsessed with my car I think they are gone now. Hey, what the heck it's only one room and I let her pick the colors for all the other rooms.

yehp my wife is the same way, I can't do a DARN thing without clearing it thru her

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dyeguy, how'd you do the sneaky pete? Nice work!

We rented an overhead projector, took the logo and projected it up on the wall then traced around it. Thanks for the compliment.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey:

I saw your car at Bill Lukes the other day when I went to visit Eddie. BTW, I have a 2600 sq garage that needs some painting. Would you like to come and show me how to do that...LOL.

Actually, there are a few of us that are going out to Firebird today, if you can make it please join us. You will actually fit right in because we all have Blue and Whites...

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey:

I saw your car at Bill Lukes the other day when I went to visit Eddie. BTW, I have a 2600 sq garage that needs some painting. Would you like to come and show me how to do that...LOL.

Actually, there are a few of us that are going out to Firebird today, if you can make it please join us. You will actually fit right in because we all have Blue and Whites...

I might just do that. Are all you guys going to run your cars or just watch and hang out?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might run my car, but not sure yet. The other guys can't run their cars because one has a S/C and other hates the guy who directs traffic. You will see what I mean should you decide to run your car. Everytime he sees a Blue and White...he stops. He thinks it is the same person even tho there might be 15 Blue and Whites there...LOL.

Are you part of the VCA? If not you need to join. We do some cool stuff...one of the guys going out tonight is the VP of the AZ VCA.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great idea, especially for those long winters waiting for the next time to drive the snake.

OP
OP
D

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know who you are talking about. I used to run my Mustang out there alot. I think I'll be able to make it. I might make a couple of passes. How will I find you guys if you're not by your cars?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL...that is funny you asked...

Everytime we go somewhere and one of us is coming late...we always describe that person...

So here it goes...A tall white guy, with a short asian guy, with a average pollack guy, etc...

Seriously, we will probably have some type of Viper Club of America shirt or something.

If not...we will find you...LOL...

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just dont post much but I couldnt help myself, that car and lawnmower is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best color car ever made. I wish I still had mine.