Parting out light modifications

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2006 Bumblebee is going to be listed up for sale on eBay and Autotrader this week and I'd like to part the car out unless a buyer is interested in the modifcations done to the car. Everything has less then 2,000 miles since installed. PM if interested!!!

Parts for sale...
Belanger Headers & Exhaust
K&N Air Intake
Eibach lowering springs

Parts for trade for stock/factory parts plus cash...
5 spoke wheels powder coated black w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
Throttle body powder coated black
Intake plenum powder coated black
Valve covers powder coated black w/ yellow letters
Brake calipers painted yellow w/ black letters

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To anyone who isn't aware.

LEE HAS NOT AND WILL NOT RESIGN! In fact, he has now removed from office and banned anyone who has been actually having open discussions with anyone else. This includes Randall, Maurice, and probably Tony by the time I write this. He is cleaning house of anyone and everyone who knows his shady dealings, instead of stepping down like he originally said. NOTHING will be changing at the VCA except the fact that the VCA is OVER. Lee has gone completely rogue and is doing everything possible to shut anyone up who knows anything. The problem is, A LOT of NEW information is flowing on the other Viper sites. After these current moves, you can be 100% sure that there are some really bad things that they cannot afford to have known, and the relationship with Chrysler/SRT is 100% dead (I'm sure they have already been made aware of Lee's latest dictator moves).

I URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PRESIDENTS IMMEDIATELY AND GET THE FULL STORY (OF WHAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY DONE) AND TELL THEM THAT YOU 100% EXPECT THEM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE VCA AT THIS VERY MOMENT! There are already additional directors and founding VCA officers resigning and cutting ties (and not with very good language to Lee either).

Please check the other sites and see for yourself. If anyone needs to reach me after this, I go by the same user name on the other sites. Something tells me I will not have access to this site within a few minutes of posting this.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GLWS Synergy. You def built a beautiful car. I cant believe nobody has snagged it up. I guess I will be able to find you over at E4L.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be looking for your factory valve covers, intake plenum and thorrtle body plus cash. Shoot me an offer through PM!

How much for the Belanger Headers, K&N Intake, Valve covers?

3 possible buyers for Belanger system already.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, let me know when your Belangers sell. I have a set I need to sell, but don't want to steal a buyer from you.

Will do! :2tu:

If it hasn't sold yet, I need a set of belangers. I also have every stock piece you need for your exhaust, intake, etc,.

Pm me or reach me on my cell 631-236-8613. I have my factory set up in the garage, thanks.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sales fell through... Everything has less then 2k miles and was purchased within the last 6 months!

Parts for sale...
Belanger Headers & Exhaust - $3,000.00 plus shipping
K&N Air Intake - $250.00 plus shipping

Parts for trade for stock/factory parts plus cash...
5 spoke wheels powder coated black w/ Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires - $2,000 w/ factory wheels and tires (10 spokes with ps1 tires for example) plus shipping. Tires/wheels must be in good shape.

Throttle body powder coated black, intake plenum powder coated black and valve covers powder coated black w/ yellow letters - $1,000 w/ factory options plus shipping

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The car is for sale as well... $58,000 with mods/$53,000 stock.

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GLWS as she sits in the above pic ^^

... would be a shame to touch it.. Looks Great!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235