Party Time - Records Being Set

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's clear we'll set a record in attendance on our party on Feb 11th. We're passing 170 people and headed upward! Amazing! I wanted to kick it up another notch and we've done so in every way - including attendance records for our clubs 18 year history! Congrats!

As I've mentioned, this will have much of the same components that always make this party great, but here's a few special highlights and a few additions this time around. For those going, prepare for a big night:
  • Our most expensive raffle yet! 4 times the value of what we've ever done - and we've had some wild ones. And best of all, it's all free!!!
  • Centerpiece giveaway - this will mark the single best centerpiece giveaway in the history of ANY Viper Club of America region! True artwork, you have to see to believe! These are custom made and cannot be purchased. And yes we'll be giving them away at the end of the event. It will be one of your most prized possessions if you win!
  • We will once again be providing a special entry gift to every registered member who comes to the party. It's our thanks to you. But wait until you see what we have in store! We're again kicking it up a notch!
  • We have all new audio and video equipment. We've gone full HD on our projection, we have an even more massive screen, immense sound system, and we're all HD bluray!
  • Our auction will set a benchmark. We already have some VERY unique items. A couple of which you've never seen again that we're certain will make you do a double take! Members have really pulled out all the stops, this makes the IL Region great. Bring your checkbooks, this will be the best auction in club history! You won't believe what you see.
  • We have designed and created new merchandise! And yes, we have another club shirt - but it's a twist from what we've done before!
  • We have VIP's unlike any other - Over a half dowen Chrysler/SRT leadership will be on hand for you meet and interact with!
  • And yes folks, the CEO of SRT himself - Ralph Gilles, will be on hand as well! We're working on a special presentation just for the IL REGION. I've been asked to disallow any photography or any type of recording during his presentation. Let's please follow the rules.
A reminder for those who still haven't registered, please do so now. You still have time. Guests are welcome! All the information on our website: www.illinoisvipers.com

See you all there! Great work, and you make all the work that goes into this - well worth it!

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really wish I could make this, it sounds like an amazing time. Unfortunately we will be out of town that weekend.

There's always next year!

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Due to my work schedule, this will be my FIRST VCA event since joining last Sept. Can't wait till next weekend and to meet a bunch of new friends!

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to have you! There are a good number of first timers joining us at this event. This is a great place to start. I won't begin to tell you some of the special things in store for members that we haven't discussed. I'll let the gathering speak for itself.

I'll see you there!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We're at the auto show, and was chatting with the rep from SRT about the vca meeting tonight. He even mentioned a Viper "sneak peek" there tonight!!!